I’m learning as I go, and these resources have helped me sort through it all to take action. I’ll update as I have more to share. Email me at awakeningdissident(at)gmail.com with your suggestions.
- The 65 – http://thesixtyfive.org/
- Helpful resource for calling your U.S. representatives in Congress, with weekly calls to action to help coordinate the most pressing needs.
- American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) – https://www.aclu.org/
- I became a card carrying member of and monthly donor to the ACLU on January 29, 2017. Resources like Know Your Rights are valuable as we bear witness and are affected by actions of the Trump Administration.
- People Power – https://peoplepower.org/
- A new channel of the ACLU, People Power is designed to support grassroots action.
- Indivisible Guide – https://www.indivisibleguide.com/
- A practical guide to taking action